This wall cabinet ( doors removed), located in my bedroom has unexpectedly attracted termites. Cabinet doors were free of those wood eaters and will be used on the new cabinet.
I added new features into the new cabinet shell. I built and assembled the new cabinet shell, using treated 3/4 in. cab-liner, one side white. Drawer components were constructed with 1/2 in. two-side white cab-liner. Note: All my homemade cabinets have no ‘fix shelves’ in them.
The “shelves” in my cabinets, are on 100% pull out drawer slides, providing easy access to all items. For this cabinet, the storage features consist of a 2 in. deep tray on the bottom and a book/ folder binder shelf above, attached to a couple of drawer faces.